Combo – 601 Eco
3 Ripple & Twin (2+1) Flavour with Pump & Floor Machine
Number of Flavours : 3 Ripple & Twin (2+1) Flavour
Capacity : 270 + 270 Cones per Hour
Output : 34 + 34 Ltr. Per Hour (19 + 19 KG Per Hour)
Pump : Yes (It gives over run Increase the ice cream volume up to 80%)
Tank (Hopper) Capacity : 8 Ltr. + 8 Ltr.
Placing Type : Floor Model
Phase : Single Phase / Three Phase
Voltage : 220 Volt. / 440 Volt.
Frequency : 50 HZ.
Installed Power : 3.4 kw
Refrigerant : R-404A / R-22
Condenser : Air-Cooled / Water-Cooled (As per requirement)
Dimension : 510 X 725 X 1400 (W x D x H)
India's first combo machine gives 3 ripple and 2 plain + 1 Mix softy ice cream with pump (increases volume up to 80%). Completely electro mechanical. Available in 3 phase & double compressor.
- Compact model and elegant look.
- New tropicallized design resulting in high product output with low power consumption.
- The controls are easy to operate.
- Provide gear pump ensure a high overrun ice cream. (overrun up to 80%)
- Stainless steel freezing cylinders with direct expansion-cooling system ensuring rapid operation.
- Provide Hardness control to ensure perfect product consistency of ice cream every time.
- Specially crafted beaters with delrin beater blades.
- The system is optimized with 6 different variety available at any one time plus the option of serving the natural traditional product.
- Easy to use. The operator can select the flavour by pushing a button of the particular flavour and the machine automatically applies the selected colour as the ice cream is drawn from the tap.
- Independent refrigeration to the hopper ensures the mix is thoroughly chilled both during production and during break.
- Thermometers to constantly control storage temperature of ice cream mix in side the hopper at + 4°c.
- Insulated dispense head with three tap made of excellent insulating material.
- Environment friendly 'CFC" free refrigerant' and "CFC" free thermal insulation.
- Provided with two compressors, motors and control system for both cylinder to get the proper consistency during the unbalanced output.