Mr.SOFTY Jumbo Eco
Pump Series – Softy Ice Cream Machine
Twin (2+1) Flavour with Pump & Floor Machine
Number of Flavours : 2 + 1 Mix Flavours
Capacity : 250 + 250 Cones per Hour
Output : 31 + 31 Ltr. Per Hour (17 + 17 KG Per Hour)
Pump : Yes (It gives over run Increase the ice cream volume up to 80%)
Tank (Hopper) Capacity : 8 Ltr. + 8 Ltr.
Placing Type : Floor Model
Phase : Single Phase / Three Phase
Voltage : 220 Volt. / 440 Volt.
Frequency : 50 HZ.
Installed Power : 3.4 kw
Refrigerant : R-404A / R-22
Condenser : Air-Cooled / Water-Cooled (As per requirement)
Dimension : 510 X 725 X 1400 (W x D x H)
The new range of twin flavours softy ice cream machine floor model Mr.SOFTY JUMBO is designed to combine high performance and up-dated technology with simple operation and maintenance. Its outstanding features and its considerable productive capacity enable Mr.SOFTY JUMBO to satisfy quite considerable demand.
- Compact model and elegant look.
- New tropicalised design resulting in high product output with low power consumption.
- The controls are easy to operate.
- Provide gear pump ensure a high overrun ice cream. (overrun up to 80%)
Stainless steel freezing cylinders with direct expansion-cooling system ensuring rapid operation.
- Provide unique hardness control to ensure perfect product consistency of ice cream every time.
- Specially crafted beaters with delrin beater blades.
- Independent refrigeration to the hopper ensures the mix is thoroughly chilled both during production and during break.
- Thermometers to constantly control storage temperature of ice cream mix inside the hopper at +4°C
- Insulated dispense head with three tap made of excellent insulating material.
- The machine with air-cooled condenser.
- Provide mix level indicator.
- Environmental Friendly "CFC free refrigerant" and "CFC" free thermal insulation.
- Use SS pre-coated sheet for out-side cover.
- Machine available in three phase only.
- Provide with two compressors, motors and control system for both cylinder to get the proper consistency during the unbalanced output.